A Demon Made Me Do It (Demonblood #1)

A Demon Made Me Do It (Demonblood #1) - Penelope King I'm not even sure how to rate this... 2 stars? 3 ? Well, let's just say 2.5.

I liked the idea and the beginning of the book, then it didn't hold my attention like when I first started. I think it's the confusion and the whole 'two different girls in one body not knowing for which guy she's into' thing that kept me from rating this book at a higher level.

Right now, I don't know who I want the heroine to be with (Bones? Or Kieran?), but then which heroine (Lucky? Liora? Maybe both?) because yes they're only one person but two at the same time because their soul has been divided so now, Lucky the Demion lives at night and Liora the human lives during the day.

The story was interesting but the romance was a little messed up...just like this review, I know. I honestly loved Bones, he was awesome but I hated when he went "hunting" for virgins every night. I liked Kieran but not as much as Bones.

It was an ok read for me, but I don't think I'll read the next book it will be nice to know what happens next, though.