Snow Falling on Bluegrass

Snow Falling on Bluegrass - Molly Harper Snow Falling on Bluegrass was a sweet story, with quirky characters and some drama.

What was supposed to be a planned weekend for the KTC's employees, turned into an entire week when a snowstorm came by. And now, they're stuck into their lodge without any electricity. It's the opportunity for Kelsey to explore her feelings with Charlie, the statistician she fell in love with. He's been a little distant lately but now that she got ride of her douchey ex-boyfriend, it's the perfect timing for them to get to know each other better.

About the "love triangle", I wouldn't really call it that. I mean, yes Kelsey has both Charlie and Luke interested in her but there wasn't any hard feelings. I wasn't torn between the two men even if I liked both of them. I wouldn't mind having Luke's story too. I'm also glad that Gina and Kelsey's ex had some kind of payback for their behaviors.

A quick, fun and easy read. I loved the characters and their sense of humor. I enjoyed reading this book and it can be read as a stand alone, but if you've read the two first books in the series you'll be pleased to see both couples here too.

***ARC received through Netgalley in exchange of an honest review***