Ablaze

Ablaze - Morgan Black Ablaze is one of this book where you hesitate to read it in the first place because you're not sure if the author will manage to keep you hooked and entertained in only 26 pages or so. It's not an easy task to make the readers attached to the characters in so little time.

Here, with Cheyenne and Luke, it was too short for me to really enjoy their personalities. You only have a glimpse in their life and in their minds. The end was abrupt and I felt a little lost and confused about it. The storyline wasn't really original, I mean, stuck in a cabin with the guy you lust after? I think I would have liked it better if it was more realistic.

But I won't lie to you, there was heat and steam between the two characters, but then it was over because of the 'I'm poor, you're rich and I'm working for your father so we shouldn't have done this' kind of ending. So I guess we'll see if Cheyenne succeed to convince him or not in the next instalment but I don't think I'll read it, though.

A really short novella who fell a little flat for me. An okay read.

***ARC received through Netgalley***