Menage on 34th Street

Menage on 34th Street - Elise Logan, Emily Ryan-Davis ***ARC received through Netgalley***

2,5 stars

Ok first, I have to say that I'm more into M/F/M than M/M/F when it comes to ménage but here I wanted to try it because well, it was a free read in exchange of an honest review and I just asked myself 'why not?'. So I read it but I was a little disappointed, though. I don't know, I jut wasn't hooked to the characters or the book in general. There wasn't much of a storyline except for the married couple being in contact again with their friend Hunter after ten years without seeing him or hear about him, but that's it. When I was at 70%, the characters were more and more annoying (with Hunter always saying the same things about his career, I didn't connect with Kat, the 'meeting' was kind of boring and I just wanted to finish the book quickly).

And maybe it's just me, so it's not because I didn't love it that you'll feel the same way. I read it, but I wouldn't re-read it. By the way, the husband's name isn't Owen but Liam, in the copy I received. I don't know if it's an error or if it's normal.