Broken Beauty (Broken Beauty Novellas #1)

Broken Beauty (Broken Beauty Novellas #1) - Chloe Adams *ARC received from Netgalley*

Broken Beauty is a short novella and I loved it. Like really loved it, waiting for the next one. Chloe Adams did a great job, I'm eager to discover more books like this one. And considering the ratings, I'm not the only one to think that.

Now about the story, Mia is supposed to have the perfect life, in appearance. She's beautiful and has a famous and wealthy family. Until the worst happened. She's been drugged and raped. She knows who did this, but no one in her family wants her to fight for justice because of her father's political career. Mia is left broken, trying to heal. But without the support she desperately needs and the rapist still free and happy to do everything he wants, it's far from a perfect life. Sometimes, beauty and money aren't what matters.

It left me so pissed at her family, at those who did this to her and I wanted to scream especially at the end, but it was so worth it. I just want Mia to run away from all this with someone who loves and cares for her, or at least for her to stand up more for what she is and what she wants. It's so damn exhausting to see her being manipulated liked that.

This book really deserves to be read. It has the power to cut you deep.