Mac's Angels: Sinner and Saint: A Loveswept Classic Romance

Mac's Angels: Sinner and Saint: A Loveswept Classic Romance - Sandra Chastain *ARC received from netgalley*

At first, it was kind of confusing for me to understand, probably because I didn't read the first book in the series and that I didn't really know how Mac's system for helping others people worked.

Nikolai is a scientist who doesn't like being in contact with patients because it makes him remember about his past and about what happened to his sister. However, when Mac assigned him to help a woman in a coma who doesn't want to wake up from her foggy mind, he isn't happy about it at first but do it anyway. He'll use some unusual ways for waking her up like talking to her like he is her lover with his seductive voice or even touching her (don't get me wrong, they're not getting naked while she's unconscious...it would be really really really creepy and illegal too).

Karen, has been hit by a car, and she lost some of her memory because of it. People thinks that she tried to end up her life but we'll found out that she didn't. The book has mystery but also romance. It wasn't a fun book but I liked the final scene between the two characters. I wish we had more of them as a happy couple. :)

I liked this book but I wouldn't refers it as a "must read".